Tuesday, September 16, 2014

anthology launch: how am i doing for time?

The monthly 'Poems, Prose, and Pints' event has been running in Harrogate for five years, which is no mean feat. I had a lovely evening as guest reader there a few years ago, and am now looking forward to reading their anthology, 'How am I doing for time?'




It is available from Amazon, and the launch of the anthology is this Wednesday, September 17 at the Tap and Spile, Harrogate. It's also been publicised in the local newspaper:

I wish Tim Ellis, Nicola Everill (who wrote the foreword) Robbie Burns (the amazing cover artist)and all the contributors the very best with the anthology.

No comments:

York Literature Festival HUB 2018 event, Tuesday, 20th March

I'm looking forward to my first event for absolutely ages - at the York Literature Festival HUB. Many thanks to YLF and Valley...